Saturday, February 25, 2012

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Pigments



Last night I made a trip to Ulta and decided to try out some of the NYX Ultra Pearl Mania pigments. I thought that i would only start out with 10, this way i could see if i liked them before i would go and purchase the whole collection. 

Here's my first 10: 
(top row left to right)
LP24- Penny Pearl
LP19- Mink Pearl
LP11- Baby Pink Pearl
LP05- Charcoal
LP20- Mocha Pearl
(bottom row left to right)
LP27- Very Pink Pearl
LP23- Walnut Pearl
LP14- Turquoise Pearl
LP02- Pearl
LP29- True Purple Pearl

I haven't had a chance to thoroughly try them out yet, so as soon as i do, i will post up a review along with swatches. I did open them up and check out the consistency and actual colors. They're very finely milled and the colors are pretty on point. So far so good! 




No comments:

Post a Comment